Things


Between Mother's Day and moving P-Day to Wednesday this week was a loss and my brain is fried.  Let me try to catch you up on a few things....

Tuesday was just a terrible day of awkwardness for me. I was off kilter for our training meetings, dinner was painfully awkward, and our lesson right after dinner was scattered because I was grumpy and didn't know how to get over how bad of a day it was. 

 Oh well. So goes life. 

 On Friday we had dinner with our friend/investigator the awesome Mr F and his wife. They were as entertaining as always. 



All of Friday was a wild day as our Tiwi (it's a machine thing in our car that keeps track of the way we drive) wigged out and we spent a good amount of time on the phone with our vehicle coordinator and then with some guy at a call center. 

 The housing coordinators for our mission are doing a mission wide spring cleaning thing so we spent some time this week pulling out all of the old junk in our house. We found all sorts of Christmas things. 




This week (plus a couple of days) was pretty typical. Meetings, talking to strangers, awkwardness, spiritual-ness. 

 Aside from the whole skyping the family thing. That made this week special. I showed them that I can now do 5 push ups so that made it extra special. 

 We also went to a wedding reception (for the free food and to bug this one old guy who avoids answering our gospel centered questions). It was pretty fun. 






Oh, and I almost blinded myself this week. While we were cleaning out our house, we stumbled across a vial of peppermint oil bead things. And so I played with some of them. And then I squished in one of them AND GOT IT IN MY EYE. Then sheer pain ensued. It was awful. I spent the next hour rinsing my eye ball out with water. 



I think that's all.



Bye.




((So sorry for the short email. My brain is in a fog as we got up rather early for the temple and this week has been a loooooongg one. Will hopefully do better next week. Love you lots, bye.

Comments

Popular Posts