Happy Thanksgiving!



Hello friends and family! I must admit, I forgot about you all today. Very sorry, I got distracted by Target and naps and ugly Christmas sweaters. Unfortunately, I have to sign off really soon too. This won't be a very long email. But I'll make up for it next week! Promise! 

 I'm sure you're curious about what Thanksgiving is like as a missionary here in Gilbert. 

 Let me tell ya, it's terrifying. 

 At least the number of dinner invites, and the mass amount of food.

 We were smart though and kept it down to one dinner appointment and one dessert visit.

 The food was incredible; the kids were cute, it was a great day.

 I have to leave in 5 minutes, so for the remainder of this email, you get a random list of things I'm grateful for.

 Jesus

My family

The Gospel

The Book of Mormon

Ugly Christmas sweaters

Thanksgiving leftovers

Study sessions

My companion

Christmas lights

The Baker family who sent me the cutest card in the mail (Hi brother and sister Baker! Thank you so much for your love and support!😊)

 Oh, they're telling me we have to go!

 (There would be more things on the grateful list, but I got distracted... I stole chips from one of my fellow missionaries and had to hide in the bathroom out of fear. 🙄)

 Mostly I'm really, really grateful for all of the love and support all of you continue to offer me. Thanks a billion, I love all of you a lot! 





Comments

Popular Posts