Why we have companions.




People keep asking me what I want to "study at college" when I am "home." Listen, people, I'm going to be a missionary in Arizona for forever (it's been officially decided) so college is not a thing, and this is home. Duh. But for those of you who are curious, here is a list of all of my aspirations in life:

  1. own/run a campground that is actually a foster home that may have a castle residing in the clouds above us. also tree houses;
  2. own/run a bed and breakfast where the same families come every year for the holidays (yay tradition);
  3. BE A NUN (dad agrees, but mom has vetoed);
  4. be a missionary in Arizona for the rest of my life;
  5. be a professional silly song writer;
  6. run around Harry Potter world in my very own Weasley jumper for eternity;
  7. be the star of a sitcom based off of me (I have a bit of an ego problem);
  8. be a motivational speaker ( I low key love the stage);
  9. be a beach bum;
  10. be head honcho over at LDS charities;
  11. be a camp counselor forever and ever;
  12. be a fashion designer for people with a sense of humor;
  13. and there's probably a lot more, but that's all I can think of right now. 

 As you can see, I have a lot I want to accomplish in this life. Now I'll tell you what we've managed to accomplish this week. 

 I made a joke that was funny. We were in talking about the experience that is serving in the YSA and about all the couples that are all over each other, and I turned to Sister F and said "geez people, we're trying to feel the spirit, not each other" hhaaaahhahaha


 ((ok I got lazy so here is what my companion has to say))


 This week has been awesome!! We have found so many amazing people!! We were working really hard to complete the goals that we had set for the day, and we had 10 minutes before we needed to be at a lesson and that would be the last lesson of the night. We had completed all of our goals except one which was to hand out a Book of Mormon. We decided to try to see a less active sister, but it turns out that she moved and now non-members live there! It was a miracle!! We talked with them about faith and how to come closer to Jesus Christ. They were super nice and gave us something to drink. We talked about the Book of Mormon and how it can bless families. We offered it to her, and she politely turned it down, and it was time for us to head to our appointment. We said goodbye and started to head back to our car, and then her husband came outside and was like can I have one of the Bibles that you were going to give my wife. Of course, we were like YES!! and we explained a little more about the Book Of Mormon and gave him our number to call if he had questions!!! We will be stopping by later this week to see how the reading has gone!! It was such an amazing miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lord blesses so much! Sometimes more than we deserve.  

 We are going to be doing an untalent show with all of the missionaries in our zone, and it is going to be amazing. We will be doing an act all together with the sisters in our house. More details to be announced

 ((ok now we're back to me))


 We also had a barbecue in the middle of a haboob. There was dust in my teeth and love in my heart. 
Haboob - large dust storms!

 Remember that one email I sent when I said that this blog would not be made up of pointless info of my week? Lol I lied. And I apologize, but I'm bored and want to play basketball. I'm the bestest at sports these days. Everyone wants to be me.  Hahahahah

 Love (despite my flaws), 

Sister Barlow


Comments

Popular Posts