...uhhh...


I have no idea what happened this week. I can't remember. I should probably start writing a brief synopsis of my day at the end of each night, but I'm usually too busy stumbling over myself trying to get to bed because I'm so dang tired.



Fred the lizard. We rescued him in the church and committed him to baptism.  Be free Fred. Be free.  


So...


We got a supposedly golden referral, and we'll see how that goes....

Most of our scheduled lessons canceled on us....

We did a lot of biking against the wind....

Held a pet bunny (at least this creature didn't bite me)....

Most of our part member families surprisingly came to church (YAY)....

My family emailed me pictures of the beach because they hate me (just kidding hope you're having fun)!

We had ice cream four nights in a row for dessert....

I made up new lyrics for the song Dancing Through Life from the musical Wicked.



BIKING through liiiiffe, sweating and cryying....



Met a less active lady who said "the hot weather in Arizona just serves as a reminder for how much I don't want to go to hell" hahahahahaha....



And I think that's it so...bye.



Oh, wait. There was actually a really funny moment earlier this morning. We'd got together to play games as a zone this morning, and we played a game where one person has to go out of the room and then come back and ask questions and figure out what we... I don't know how to explain this. Basically this round we were to all act like our favorite Disney princess and the person in the middle had to figure out that that's what we were doing and through the course of the game one of the elders on the larger side of things kept throwing out this southern belle style accent and we were all dying.


From that one time I was awfully sick and told to eat a banana. I ate the whole stupid thing.

The MacIver's are a part member family. The dad is a Latter-day Saint, and the mom is a devout Catholic. So every Sunday they cart all ten kids (who are all under the age of 12) to both churches. They're a wonderful family, and I have no idea how they do it. I love them a lot.

The Cooper girls!
Oh Elders....










Comments

Popular Posts